唐诗 ; a woefully inadequate collection of tang dynasty poetry01. Letters from Chang-Gan ⟶ Li Bai (tr. by Obata Shigeyoshi)
02. Drinking Alone by Moonlight ⟶ Li Bai (various translations)
03. One-Hearted ⟶ Wang Wei (tr. by Witter Bynner)
04. A Song of Peach Blossom River ⟶ Wang Wei (tr. by Witter Bynner)
05. Under a Border Fortress [written to music] ⟶ Wang Changling (tr. by Stephen Owen)
06. Moonlit Night ⟶ Du Fu (unknown translator)
07. On the Stork Tower ⟶ Wang Zhihuan (tr. by Hugh Grigg)
08. In Prison the Cicadas Still Sing ⟶ Luo Binwang (tr. by Lan Hua)
09. On a Gate Tower at Yuzhou ⟶ Chen Zi’ang (tr. by Witter Bynner)
10. A Song of the Palace ⟶ Bai Juyi (tr. by Witter Bynner)
11. On Hearing a Flute at Night from the Wall of Shouxiang ⟶ Li Yi (tr. by Witter Bynner)
12. Song of a Pure-Hearted Girl ⟶ Meng Jiao (tr. by Witter Bynner)
13. Mountain Stones ⟶ Han Yu (tr. by Witter Bynner)
14. The Garden of a Golden Valley ⟶ Du Mu (tr. by Witter Bynner)
15. A Cicada ⟶ Li Shangyin (tr. by Witter Bynner)
I want a cat like this.
If you get me chipotle you will get chipotlaid
you came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker
Actually, I think this is the exact neighbourhood I was looking for.
White People Almost Kissing, a book by Nicholas Sparks
Michael Buble’ pulls a fan on stage to sing with him and get’s shocked to hell when his fan has talent!
“Holy shit balls!”
This is awesome.